Saturday, May 30, 2009

Kriti Festival in Chicago

If you're in the Chicago area, I hope you'll come to Kriti Festival June 11-14 at University of Illinois.

The best reason to come is to meet me!

Ok.. there will be other writers there too. For those following my side passion for writing, I'm extremely excited to be a panelist at this conference. I've attended many writing conferences over the years, and this is the first time I'll be on the other side of the table.

I'm also looking forward to meeting some extremely talented South Asian writers.

2 comments:

J.Doe said...

That's a fnny line..the best reason to come is to meet me. HAHAHAHA
have a nice time. sell books. write stories and poems and of course...autographs.

Indigo B. said...

Thanks! You all can come to Philly to meet me too!