Thursday, March 30, 2006

Defining Oneself ..with food

I was on another site where someone posed the query - if you were a type of food/drink, what would you be?

Yes, we can certainly make this naughty. :-)

However, I started thinking about definitions and expressions. Since I recently wrote the chai poem, my mind wandered back to it.

So, I think I would be a warm cup of chai - sweet, but not too sweet, surprisingly spicy though not overwhelming. The caffeine can be invigorating and it can be soothing too. I feel like quite the cheerleader and pacifier to those around me.

I'd love to get feedback on what type of food/drink you think you are.

3 comments:

Dave Llorito said...

ill probably be wine. not so strong but could be intoxicating when taken to the extreme. tho i could also be just plain coke lite.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. What food am I like? I'd have to say Pizza.
Like the use/overuse/underuse of olive oil, sometimes my skin is too oily, sometimes not.
Sometimes I might be too cheesy.
Sometimes I might be spicy. (like the toppings)
Sometimes I might be healthy (like the veggies that often top the pizza) but usually not. Pizza is not known as a health food.
Last but not least,It's high in fat content-just like me!

Ashini said...

Hey J.Doe -

Great analysis!! I think of pizza as being the perfect symbol of Italian-American food, so why not?